..........................PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC, FASHION, ART, LOVE, URBANISM AND CATS..........................


Thursday 7 February 2013

Music feelings 2013

This 'interview' with Burial is 6 years old! Madness. This is what music is about. The way he spoke reminded me of Keaton Henson. Another artist hidden from the limelight with raw natural talent. I went to college with Keaton and his art and music is purely brilliant. I wish I had had the pleasure of meeting Burial, but alas he is just a vinyl in a sleeve to me, but a beautiful emotive vinyl. 

Music to me has to convey something inside, whether it's pure excitement like a Wilkinson or Dimension tune, or sadness and slowly fading memories, like The XX, Incubus or Bonobo. 

Sometimes you stumble across something new which mixes these feelings together, like this beautiful collaboration between two deserving artists. 




I'd also just like to add, some beautiful words which capture how my head and heart feel when Keaton sings. Seriously, listen to his album, it says what you're too scared to say aloud, but you're all thinking it.