..........................PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC, FASHION, ART, LOVE, URBANISM AND CATS..........................


Friday 14 December 2012

BLOG

I need to start blogging again. I miss sharing my eye with the world. So here I am, a new and different person to when I was here last. I have finished my degree in Street Arts and have now officially scraped a role as Street Art Programme Director for a London Festival!

I have spent the last few years of my life being manipulated by those around me, being walked over, and being 'nice' and 'honest'. I won't stop the latter but I will stand up for myself now. I am more independent and a lot stronger, but will remain genuine and won't stoop to the underground level of others I have experienced along this journey. I feel sorry for some, but we must hold our heads up high and share our love and creativity with the world. So I'm back, and I won't lose my compassion but I will try to start living for me.